To delete your Badoo account:
- You have to log into your Badoo account from a computer.
- Then go to the link which is under ‘Me’ in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard page.
- After that select ‘My profile’
- Click on ‘Delete my account’.
How to Permanently Delete a Badoo Account?
How to Delete Badoo Account easily?
People Also Asked:
How do u delete Badoo?
Uninstalling Badoo is simple. To delete your Badoo account:
- First go to eraseBadoo.com
- Then enter your account data and confirm it
- After that, by clicking on the delete my account button you will delete your Badoo account.
How can I delete my profile on Badoo?
To delete your Badoo account, please follow these steps:
- First Go to the top right of your screen and click on your name.
- Then select Account Settings and go to “Account Status”
- After that Choose “Remove my account”.
How do I delete Badoo from my phone?
You can delete Badoo from your mobile phone by following these steps:
- Open your mobile phone’s main menu and select Settings.
- From the Settings screen you can often find an option that says “Manage applications” or “Application manager”.
- Scroll through the list of applications until you find Badoo.
- Select the application, then press the “Uninstall” button to remove this program from your phone.
How do you delete Badoo on Reddit?
If you delete the Badoo app from your phone, it will remove the account from all devices connected to that account.
How long does it takes for Badoo to block your account?
It usually takes a few hours for your account to get blocked.
Can someone hack my Badoo account?
Yes, if someone has all of the information required to log into your account they are able to hack it. However, all Badoo accounts are protected by two-step verification. This means that even if an unauthorized person has obtained your username and password, they still cannot access your account without using another form of authentication as well.
What happens when Badoo account is blocked?
When you are blocked:
- you can’t access Badoo nor any of your own accounts.
- Your profile will be hidden from search and you won’t be able to chat, send or receive messages from other users.
How long does a Badoo block last?
Your Badoo block will last until you unblock the user. You can see how long a block has been active by clicking on the blocked user’s page, then navigating to the ‘Account’ tab.
How long do you get blocked on Badoo for?
You get blocked from Badoo if you’re reported for inappropriate behavior. The length of the block depends on how severe your offense was; however, it can be removed after speaking to a badoo employee
Why did Badoo block me?
When Badoo blocks you, it’s because of suspicious activity. The site may have blocked you for several different reasons, such as:
- Your profile was reported for inappropriate behavior or for violating company policy.
- Someone flagged your profile to report your behavior as inappropriate.
- You performed an act that broke Badoo’s terms of service agreement.
- You may have been caught cheating on a dating site by someone who used an app like Spyzie or Facebook Detector.
What happens when your account gets blocked on Badoo?
If your account is blocked on Badoo:
- you can’t log in or send and receive messages.
- When your account is blocked, you’ll see the following message: “Sorry, this user account has been blocked.”
How can I protect my Badoo account?
To protect your Badoo account, we recommend that you:
- set up a strong password and username.
- You may also wish to check what personal data you have shared on Badoo, since this could allow someone to gain access to your online profile.