To cancel Bumble follow these steps:
- Log into your account on the web, then click on Careers.
- Click “My Account” in the top right.
- Click “Cancel Account to close your account.
- On the next page, check “Yes, I have read, understood, and agree to the Terms of Service”.
- If you signed up for Bumble Plus, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information before it’s closed for good! There you have it! Once canceled, profiles will be removed from the app within 30 days.
How to Cancel Your Bumble Subscription!
How to cancel bumble subscription | bumble subscription cancel kaise kare
People Also Asked:
Is it hard to cancel Bumble?
The good thing about Bumble is that you can cancel your profile whenever you want, so it’s not hard at all! The app will always give you an option to cancel when you log in, and if you don’t feel like using Bumble anymore, then just click on this button to quit the service.
Does deleting an account Cancel a subscription to Bumble?
If you want to delete your Bumble account, you will also have to cancel any subscription that you are currently signed up for. To save money and time, it’s best to cancel all your other subscriptions before deleting Bumble.
How do I turn off auto-renewal on Bumble?
To turn off auto-renewal on Bumble, select “Manage Account > Auto Renew” and tap “Turn off auto-renew.”
How do I cancel my Bumble premium account after deleting it?
To cancel your Bumble premium account, you must delete the application from your device. If you have not deleted the app yet, you will be able to cancel your account through the Settings menu in the app
Does Bumble premium renew automatically?
YES! Bumble premium will automatically renew unless you choose to cancel it. We’ll send you an email 15 days before your subscription is scheduled to renew.
Can you cancel Bumble Premium and get a refund?
Yes. You can cancel Bumble Premium and get a refund within the first 7 days of any subscription plan.