- Gift cards purchased at any Walmart store do have an expiration date to prevent reusing or resale of the cards.
- If you have lost your gift card you can verify your purchase amount, just contact the customer service department of Walmart by calling 1-866-888-6347.
- You can use gift cards at any time and will not be charged additional fees when using the card within its validity period.
Woman says she was scammed after buying Walmart gift card
People Also Asked:
Can you use old Walmart gift cards?
Yes you can use old Walmart gift cards even if the card is lost or stolen. Old gift cards can be used to make purchases at Walmart stores, online, and in their app.
Do Walmart gift cards have inactivity fees?
Yes, Walmart gift cards do have inactivity fees. If no purchases are made within one year of purchase, an inactivity fee of $2.50 per month will be charged until the balance is depleted.
Do gift cards expire if not used?
No, gift cards don’t expire if not used. However, it is important to note that scammers try to sell gift cards that already have been used to get people to buy them and then receive less money than they should.
How do you know when a gift card is expired?
You can look for a date on the front of the gift card, or look for an expiration date on the back.
How can I turn my Walmart gift card into cash?
Turning your Walmart gift card into cash is easy and convenient. Simply visit the service desk at any Walmart store to turn your value on a gift card into cash, or mail them the gift card number and they’ll convert it into an electronic transfer or check sent via USPS.
How long is a gift card good for?
Gift cards are forever. Once a gift card is purchased, the recipient can redeem it as long as they do not enter a code to check its remaining balance
Where can I sell my Walmart gift card for cash?
You can sell Walmart gift card for cash on eBay, Craigslist or with a local reseller.
How do I check my Walmart gift card history?
To check your Walmart gift card history, you’ll need to log into your account on the Walmart Gift Card website and select “View Transaction History.” This will allow you to view any transaction that has been made on your card. If you have any questions, please contact Walmart team at 800-966-6533.
How do I transfer a Walmart gift card to cash App?
You can redeem a Walmart gift card to cash App by following these steps:
- From the home screen, choose Redeem Gift Card.
- Scroll down and choose Another Option.
- Select Add load or add it to your account balance.
- Choose the amount you want to add from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Continue and Next.
- Type in your PIN and tap OK
Where can I use a Walmart gift card besides Walmart?
You can use a Walmart gift card almost anywhere you see the Walmart logo.You can use a Walmart gift card at both Walmart and Sam’s Club stores, as well as on the Walmart website.
How do I convert a Walmart gift card to PayPal?
Adding the Walmart gift card to PayPal is a simple process.
- First, log in to Paypal.com and select “Add funds to your account” from the homepage.
- Then, choose “Use this card” and enter the card information for your Walmart gift card on the following page.
- Click “Add Funds” and verify the transaction before completing it to receive your funds
Can Walmart gift cards be traced?
Walmart gift cards can’t be traced because the number on the back of the card is only for identification purposes. The value of the card will show up on your receipt, but not where it came from if you purchase one in store.
Can you use Walmart gift cards for gas?
You can use Walmart gift cards for gas directly at the pump. The store also offers a wide selection of gas stations where you can use your gift card to fill up. Locally, there are over 6000 stores selling gas across the nation.
Can I buy cigarettes with a Walmart gift card?
You can buy cigarettes with a Walmart gift card as long as it has enough funds on it, but you will need to pay taxes and fees when using the gift card.
Can I buy beer with Walmart gift card?
Yes, you can buy beer with Walmart gift card. Walmart has a great selection of groceries and alcohol.
What can you do with expired gift cards?
You can exchange your expired gift cards for cash, or you can use them to donate to a charity in need. You may not be able to use an expired gift card with a specific merchant, but that doesn’t mean that all hope is lost.